Who’s behind Conscious Strength?
My name is Vera Taihuttu. A co-parenting mom in a relationship. My personal story in short: raised in a domestic violent household, went on selfdestruction mode in my youth, survived a personal bankcrupcy and along the line worked in an high dynamic and demanding world of IT.
In the midst of all that I figured out how I all coped, process and healed from it and noticed how well and natural I could help others with this. People would find me by them self, I did not set out to start helping. The eternal student in me would say, “but I myself aren’t ready yet, how can I help others?”, but personal development is a life long process, each phase has new things to learn or even to unlearn from. So from that perspective I changed my view and course. I got retrained and certified and am now happy to guide you in what I value in personal development.
What’s Conscious Strength about?
It’s about personal development with the main view in mind: self awareness.
I offer different trainings to let you become aware of:
- how you think (cognition)
- how you feel (emotion)
- how you act (behavior)
And how this all interact together, when dealing with for instance:
- Setting boundaries
- Unacceptable behavior
- Recognizing and acknowledging emotions
- Personal Integrity
- Dealing with pressure and stress
- To persevere
I can help you with developing (more) self-awareness in those areas. To help you identify your pitfalls and your qualities.
Self-awareness is the ability to tune in to your own feelings, thoughts, and actions.
Sounds great, right? But how? Everybody is different, so everybody needs a different approach. Hence the different trainings I offer.
With Conscious Strength I am available to give 1-on-1 training sessions and group training.
Curriculum in short:
Personal development certification:
– Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapist
– Power-of-difference – Diversity cards trainer according Marten Bos
– Mental resilience and agression regulation trainer according Nederlands Instituut Vechtsport & Maatschappij (NIVM).
– BoksFit trainer according Nederlandse Boksbond
– ZUU fitness trainer level Bronze and Silver ( mobility and bodyweight training modality with emphasis on connection)
Indepth knowledge of:
– Application of Non- Violent Communication Method according Marshal Rosenberg
– Practice of Dzogchen, a form of Tibetan Zen according Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche